Senior Resource Center
Transportation service to and from the Senior Center is free within a 15-mile radius. Wellington Senior Center transportation is partially funded by Larimer County Office on Aging and the Town of Wellington.
- Rides are also available to and from Fort Collins for medical related appts and Covid vaccinations.
- The Center also offers local pick up of groceries, mail, and prescriptions. These services are available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and may be scheduled by calling the Center..
- A requested donation of $2 per ride/trip is appreciated.
Lunch is served at the Senior Center Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at Noon. All meals are provided by the Volunteers of America Senior Nutrition Program, and reservations can be made 1 day in advance by calling 970-472-9630. Guests are always welcome, however, registration is required.
- Arrangements can also be made for home delivered meals by phone at 970-472-9630
- A requested donation of $2.50 per meal is appreciated.
- Blood pressure checks are provided by the Wellington Fire Department on the 1st Wednesday of every month.
- Exercise - 9 a.m. every Monday for a small fee.
- Chair massage - 1st Friday of the month at 10 a.m. (call the center for an appt)
- 4-star country western band - Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
- Game day - Cards on Monday after lunch, Bingo after lunch on the last Wednesday of the month.
- Crafts, day trips, pot lucks, special events
- Any and all ideas for fun activities are welcome!
Timely Information Report
A deputy assigned to Wellington from the Larimer County Sheriff's Office, visits and shares important and timely information on the 1st Friday of every month at 10 a.m.
Remember to donate your bagged aluminum cans for the Senior Center at the recycle container located at the Wellington Public Works building at the corner of North 6th and Grant Streets. Call or text 970-402-1429 for local pickup if you are unable to drop off at the recycle container. Watch for future development of additional drop sites.