Town of Wellington facilities are open to the public with the following safety guidelines in place for each facility:
Town Hall will be open to the public M-F from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Masks are required at all times
with one person or family unit in the lobby at a time. Surfaces will be sterilized after each public member and clean pens will be provided.
The Library will be open with social distancing and masks worn at all times in the building. Books and tactile surfaces will be properly sanitized after use. Click here to visit the library website.
The Parks and Recreation Department will host limited in-person programming with all recommended safety precautions in place (masks, physical distancing, enhanced cleaning, contact tracing, etc.) The Recreation office is available by appointment only.
The Building Department will continue to provide permit and building services virtually and providing appointments as necessary
|Town Hall||Open for walk-ins 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Planning||Virtual or by appointment only|
|Municipal Court||Virtual or by appointment only|
|Library||Open with limited capacity|
|Recreational Programs||Office by appointment only. Limited in-person programming|
|Wellington Squad - Larimer County Sheriff's Office||Open for walk-ins|
|Playgrounds/ basketball courts/ ball fields/ disc golf/ tennis courts||Open|
|Splash Pad||Closed for the season|
- For recommendations supported by the CDC, including information about symptoms, transmission, best practices, and current recommendations, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/ .
- For statistical data about the spread of COVID-19 visit the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment.
- CO-HELP is Colorado’s call line for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). People who have general questions about COVID-19 can call CO HELP at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911, for answers in many languages, or email them at COHELP@RMPDC.org for answers in English.
- For status updates specific to Larimer County, visit Larimer County Health Department.
Poudre School District Services
Wellington Boys and Girls Club
Students can go to the Wellington Boys and Girls Club (8445 3rd St., Wellington, CO 80549) for free for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year. For more information, visit https://www.begreatlarimer.org/local-clubs/wellington/
Wellington Food Bank
Residents can visit River of Life Church for food assistance. For schedule visit the Facebook page by clicking here.
A Message from Wellington Area Chamber of Commerce and the Wellington CO Main Streets Program
Dear Wellington Residents,
As the coronavirus outbreak spreads around the country, so does solidarity among people everywhere. For our
part, the Wellington Area Chamber of Commerce and the Wellington CO Main Streets Program continue to look
at innovative ways to help and provide for our community. We would like to offer several ways that Wellington residents can help support local businesses during this challenging economic landscape:
- Look for our yellow “Yes! We’re Open” signs on all businesses remaining open for full or partial service during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Gift Cards – Gift cards are available at most Wellington business locations. Purchase cards in-store or online and use them at a later date!
- Take Out and Curbside Pick-Up – Look for our new orange “Take Out and Curbside Pick-Up” available signs around Wellington. Most of our local eateries are offering take out or delivery options in lieu of having to close their dining rooms. For a full list of available take out restaurant options, visit the Main Streets website www.wellingtonmainstreet.org/covid-19
- Growlers To Go - In addition to restaurant options, your local breweries will also be offering to-go options for your favorite beers!
- Virtual Classes - Many of the local gyms are now offering virtual classes online to members and non- members. Follow your favorite gym on social media for updates and links to their digital resources.
- Support your salons - Don’t cancel your personal care appointments unless you are sick. Many of your local salons are depending on you! Be responsible and call ahead with any concerns you may have.
- Be Courteous - Be extra kind to your neighbors during this season, especially senior citizens who may need extra assistance. Be considerate when purchasing items that are hard to find and look for ways to help out your community.
- Lastly, support local!!
Program want to thank our community for their continued support. Follow us on social media
@WellingtonMainStreets and @WellingtonAreaChamberOfCommerce for daily updates on business
hours, event postponements and cancellations, and for continued business support. We are here to serve
our community and provide innovative ways to keep our business doors open.
Wellington, CO Main Streets Program
Wellington Area Chamber of Commerce
COVID-19 has had huge impacts across every facet of life in our community. We are proud of the resilience, community-mindedness and ingenuity of our businesses in facing a rare and extremely difficult challenge that impacts every business. We know this is a time of pivots, tough choices, rapid change and setbacks. We have been reaching out to our businesses to assist any way we can and we want to continue to support our business community through advocacy, capacity building and finding and helping to build the tools that will help our businesses get through this.
A number of economic development and chamber of commerce organizations in NoCo issued surveys for businesses at the end of March. Together, we were able to aggregate responses from more than 800 businesses in the region to inform our elected leaders, mobilize community support and take some initial actions. These responses helped to give us a greater understanding of the COVID-19 impact on our local economy. Please take a few minutes to complete this very important survey.
All responses will be kept confidential among the Partnership members, and results will only be reported in aggregate without identifying details of any specific business. We are collecting this information to better serve our business community in our response and recovery efforts.
We know the COVID-19 situation has put some of our friends, families, and neighbors at greater risk. If you or someone you know needs help with daily tasks, such as grocery shopping and delivery, picking up medications, or basic errands, we have a group ready to help.
If you or some you know know is in need of assistance complete the Resource Request form at bit.ly/WellingtonResourceRequest/